B.I INTERNATIONAL POSTER ART BIENNALE
Exhibition 2023.8.21-9.15 Purdue University, USA
Exhibition 2023.10.1-12.1 Gallery BI, South Korea
Deadline 2023.6.10 (GMT 24:00)
B.I INTERNATIONAL POSTER ART BIENNALE
The 2nd B.I International Poster Art Biennale focuses on art posters that attract greater
attention from the public, causing empathy and inviting deeper involvement among viewers.
Posters can be submitted in any of the following categories: culture, stage, public affairs,
society, and commerce. However, they must involve artistic expression and experimentation.
The B.I International Poster Art Biennale will feature a variety of graphic arts through posters
and exhibitions that reflect cultural diversity. The Biennale also provides an opportunity for
artists to promote their work and for viewers to purchase posters, they like.
We look forward to your participation and your inspiring posters.
Mass C&G (South Korea)
Purdue University_ The Patti and Rusty Rueff School of Design, Art, and Performance (USA)
PJAIT Polish-Japanese Academy (Poland), Moholy-Nagy Art and Design University (Hungary)
Metropolitan University (Hungary), Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University (Turkey)
Untar University (Indonesia), Pradita University (Indonesia), Poster Blog (Poland)
Wgd (Indonesia), Poster Territory (USA)
Exhibition Place : Purdue University (USA), Gallery BI_ South Korea (South Korea)
Exhibition Dates : Aug. 21_ Sep.15, 2023, Purdue University, Oct 1_ Nov 1, 2023. Gallery BI
File format : 960pixels high, RGB, 72 pixels/inch, JPEG
File name : First name_ Last name_ Country_ Poster title
Deadline for submissions : 2023.06.10 (GMT24:00)
2023.07.10 Announcement of finalists.
2023.07.24 Announcement of 100 posters and winners.
2023.08.05 File upload deadline for printing.
2023.08.21 Exhibition Opening Ceremony
Jury panel The 1st and 2nd jurors will be announced later
The International Jury will present the following awards:
2. Winners of awards will be officially announced on the opening day of the B.I International
Poster Art Biennale.
3. Award winners will also be posted at www.gallerybi.com on July 24, 2023.
4. Organizer will notify winners by e-mail.
5. 100 finalists posters will be displayed at gallery BI.
6. If there is mutual consent by the relevant international and domestic organizations,
selected finalist entries may remain on display longer to the public.
Rules applicable to B.I International Poster Biennale competition
1. This is an open competition.
2. There are no limitations on the subject matter.
3. Posters qualified for the competition will be selected through a pre-selection process.
4. Posters selected by the 1st Pre-selection Jury will be submitted to the 2nd International
Jury for evaluation. The 2nd Jury will also determine the winners of the competition.
Terms and Conditions for participation in the competition
1. Artists can submit up to 3 posters no later than June 10, 2023.
2. Participants must upload poster files and complete the online entry form at
3. Poster submissions for the competition must meet the formal and technical requirements
specified in the regulations.
4. The organizer will use the digital versions of the submitted posters to promote the Biennale.
1. The artists retain ownership of the submitted works.
2. The organizer shall be permitted to reproduce the works submitted in publishing through
print and online media and various platforms for exhibition and promotion.
3. In case of a copyright dispute, including image theft or plagiarism, the artist shall take all
responsibility and legal liability.
4. All selected posters will be available for sale to collectors after the Biennale.
Artists will receive 10 percent of sales, which is equivalent to approximately 25% of the
profits. An agreement details, including the selling price, will be specified between the
artist and gallery BI prior to the sale.
Kumnam Baik (Prof Emer, Sungkyunkwan Univ.)
Sangrak Kim (Prof Emer, Dankook Univ.)
Kumjun Park (President, 601 Bisang)
Chigyu Oh (Prof. Ph. D, Chungnam Univ.)
Dongsik Hong (Prof. Ph. D, Pukyung National Univ.)
Hunjong Jang (Prof. Ph. D, Sunmoon Univ.)
Hoondong Chung (Prof. Ph. D, Dankook Univ.)
Sungjae Kim (Prof. Ph. D, Silla Univ.)
Euihyung Yoon (Prof. Ph. D, Daejeon Univ.)
President / Founder
Byoungil Sun_ Professor Emeritus, Ph.D., Namseoul University
Hunhyouk Im_ Professor Emeritus, Kyunghee University
Kyesoo Myung_ Professor Emeritus, Konkuk University
Mijung Lee_ Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Namseoul University
Eunjin Yu_ Adjunct Professor, Baekseok University
Sujin Yun_ Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Far East University
Khai Kim_ Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Yong-in Arts & Science University
Dohee Kim_ Lecturer, Ph.D., Namseoul University
Gallery BI (South Korea)
Namseoul University (South Korea)
Korea Institute of Cultural Product Design
Purdue University (USA)